Thursday, June 19, 2008

Back at it

There is a beer commercial that goes to great lengths to advertise that it is always time for that particular beer. Whether things are good, bad, happy or sad - it is time for that beer. I've been razzed enough over the years with 'hey it's Millar Time,' that I thought that I'd use it to title the blog...I was blogging last year for awhile, but stopped cause there was just too much going on. Still lots going on, but I'll see how it goes. So - I'm back. I intend to write about whatever is getting on my nerves, what's exciting me, what's making me laugh or cry and random comments on current events. I am a bit of a political junkie so expect political commentary - some that you might not even like. Beyond that - who knows. Check in often to Millar Time.

No comments: