Monday, August 25, 2008

Would You Keep It?

When I was about 12 I remember finding $20 on the side of the road while I was walking. Since that was 25 years ago, it was a LOT of money. There was no way of finding out who the owner was as it had probably flown out of a window of a vehicle. It was near Mother's Day and I bought my mom a huge Mother's Day card for about $5.00. There were no Dollar Stores then! Nontheless, it was pretty impressive. :-) The rest of the money disappeared into my stomach in the form of pop, candy and junk food!

I hope that I would return the money described in this great story about a girl who find $1000 while she was swimming!

3 comments:

Alison, Jake, Addison, Avery and baby Bean said...

Today I found a case of diet coke a lady left under her shopping cart... I tried to chase her down but to no avail. Was it wrong that I took the coke???

Anonymous said...

Hey - you tried! Would you even drink that nasty stuff?!

Alison, Jake, Addison, Avery and baby Bean said...

no... but it would probably explode if I left it in the heat! I'm sure I can find someone who'll drink it.