Friday, March 27, 2009

Crime Scene

I jumped in the vehicle this morning at 5:50 am on my way to exercise, and immediately noticed something wasn't right. The glove box was open and riffled through, there were papers all over the place, and the box between the seats was open as well. It didn't appear that much was missing at first. But as I looked closer, I discovered Shanda's designer sunglasses and case to be gone! I thought my prescription sunglasses were gone as well, but it turns out I had left them at my office.I generally have a good habit of locking the doors on the vehicle, but I guess I pushed the wrong button on the automatic locker! Arrgh...

My mom's vehicle was also gone through but she didn't have anything in it that was 'stealable'.

That is about the 4th time this has happened at our house in the past year. My other truck has had the window pried open a couple of times and my paint ball gun stolen from it.

It's ticking me off...I'm really cheerleading for this now!

No comments: