Monday, March 9, 2009

Spiritual Warfare / Favour

I'm in Surrey at Revolution Master's Commission for the next few days teaching on Spiritual Warfare. I've actually loved the hours of preparation that I've had to put into it. It has only caused my own hunger to grow! Reading, praying, studying...It's been great. The director is Angelina Hunt, who came to our MC for her first year, went there for her 2nd year and then became the Director. It is always so encouraging to be around young people that are passionate for Jesus and to do their part to see things change for good in the world.

While I have been preparing, I have realized that I've come to a resignation to some situations in my extended family. I hadn't realized that this is something that I've grown passive about! Well, no more! As God has directed us, I'm going to pray and contend and seek after God to see relationships restored to what God intended them to be. I'm walking in a season of unprecedented, unparalleled favour of God - and I'm going to ask, seek, and knock to see it released in my family!! (Matt. 7:7-11)

No comments: