Thursday, April 30, 2009

It's May?!

What?? Tomorrow is May 1??? Where has the year gone? Feels like it was just Christmas.

I am having fun right now. I'm tired, but it's great!

1. I am involved in a political campaign right now at the provincial level. That is fun on so many levels. I know that some of you might think that I should be in therapy probably, but this is me. :-)

2. I am enjoying the challenge of my new role as Director of Comox Valley Christian School. There is a learning curve, but there are great people already in place and a wonderful parent community as well.

3. I am preaching this weekend. I am thankful for the opportunities that Pastor Scott gives me to do this. He is a great communicator - and - he's also a great listener. When I'm preaching, his vocal encouragement and 'amens' are extremely helpful! Without fail his comments afterward are always encouraging. That makes a fun thing even more fun!

4. The warm sun.

5. The Canucks are still playing hockey. This series will Chicago will be a challenge, but the 'Nucks should be able to pull it out. They need to stay out of the penalty box and really take it to the 'Hawks if they are going to win this series.

No comments: