Friday, November 7, 2008

Perfect Husband and Father...

Getting married and becoming a parent are two of the most impacting decisions of life. Unfortunately, not many of us are naturally good at this - or maybe I should speak for myself. Personally, as a husband, father and pastor, I am regularly looking for resources to help me improve!

Family Life Canada is a ministry that is dedicated to seeing marriages and families thrive. Shanda and I went to their marriage conference and learned a lot that we have applied to life. Northgate also hosted a Family Life Marriage Encounter weekend here in the Comox Valley a little over a year ago.

If you’d like to grow and improve, here is their website that you might be interested in. It is loaded with practical tips, questions and answers and video equipping.

In fact, it also has a web-based marriage / parenting magazine that is fantastic! You can subscribe to it or simply view it online. Here is the address to sign up for the webzine

I believe that these will be a blessing to you.

No comments: