Friday, January 16, 2009

Grandma...



Some of you know my mom's mom, Grandma Scott. She was living with us from May through November. She's 90 this year and is such a blessing to our entire family. Well, she is in the hospital and not doing so well right now. We talked and prayed with her tonight and she sounded really weak and has been in quarantine. Last week we had Grandma Millar's funeral and would rather not repeat one of those so quickly. However, her life is God's and in His hands. As such, she'd (and we'd) appreciate the prayer.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I will definately keep her in my prayers. In a lot of ways she reminds me of my grama. I really miss her.

Anonymous said...

I love your grandma Craig. I will definately keep her in my prayers. She is a beautiful lady and I miss her a lot. Lori

Anonymous said...

I had the privilege of meeting Margritte and was pleased to be in the presents of her beautiful character and the way she lite up with pride when your name was mentioned Craig. I will pray for comfort and peace. Blessings JV