Wednesday, January 21, 2009

I've About Had it.



Here's some of my weapons.

I've been battling a cold for about 10 days now. At times, I've had little to no voice, a fever, a bad hacking cough, etc. Right now, the dry cough is driving me batty at night - 4 to 5 hours of interrupted sleep. Last night, I took Nyquil and Buckleys before bed.(not sure about the med mixing there) I actually slept sitting up on the couch to try to stop the hacking. The night before, Naomi G had suggested another thing I hadn't heard of before. Shanda rubbed my feet with Vicks Rub (gobs of it) and then I put my socks on and went to bed - on top of Buckleys and a humidifier going.

I've been missing Fit for Life excercise and I'm not happy about that either!
I'm going to the doc tomorrow to see what (or if) else I can do.

3 comments:

kim said...

Hey Craig. Every Indonesian I've spoken to here swears by Eucalyptus, and they rub it on everything that ails you. Maybe give it a try (just DON'T drink it!). Let me know what happens, like if you grow a third eye or something. Kim

Craig said...

ummm...maybe next time.

Anonymous said...

Whatever you have, I got the 80% strain of that, just no fever. I think Nakusp just wanted to give us something to remember it by!