Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Is Love Enough?


I performed a wedding last week. It was great to see the love and excitement on the faces of the couple - hoping for a happy future, filled with love.

People often tell me that they want to get married because, 'we love each other.' On reflection, when I think about marriage in general and the high rate of poisonous conflict that I see (let alone divorce) between good willed people, I realize that often love alone isn't enough. Marriage is a powerful thing - that takes work - but delivers immense benefits when we 'get it'.

Is your marriage all it could be? Do you have a strategy and plan to make it better? Whether your marriage is just starting out or is on the rocks or is awesome, you will want to come to our 'Love and Respect' marriage course beginning this coming Tuesday, Feb. 3. Check out this video for more info.



If you'd like more information or would like to attend, please let me know.

No comments: