Monday, February 9, 2009

Random Tidbits


On Saturday, I went with my dad, Anika and Alaina to look at a calf in Black Creek. I got out of the vehicle and left the keys in. Once I had located the farmer, I motioned everyone to come and check out the calves with me. They were nice looking - especially when pictured in the form of a t-bone steak. MMMM... We needed to get going to be back in time to get ready for Saturday night service. So we were in a bit of a hurry.

When we went back to the vehicle, we discovered that our dog, Bentley, had used the auto door lock to lock us out!! On top of that, the keys were in the ignition... We motioned and called him to come over to try and get him to 'unlock' it with his paw again. He looked at us all excited, started waggin his tail - but no unlocking. I went over to the other side. He was now really excited. I kept calling him to the spot where I thought he'd hit the switch. He stood on the switch. I yanked the door and it didn't work. He moved a bit and I heard it click and yanked the door open.

2 comments:

Alison, Jake, Addison, Avery and baby Bean said...

haha! at least it wasn't a baby! you probably have a better chance getting back in with a dog. :) (don't worry... I've only locked addie in once with the car on... but Jake works close by!)

Craig said...

good thing! At least the dog wasn't locked in a car seat i gues