Monday, February 2, 2009

Say it With Flowers


Flowers are great for sending messages. Apparently, we can even 'say it with flowers'! In the interest of spreading lots of messages of friendship, joy and love (and the safety of men), I am going to do something. I'm not just going to sit by and watch.

I want to help my readers say the right thing - avoid mixed messages, no messages and unintended messages. No need for unnecessary pain and suffering! So, between now and Valentines, I will have a daily tip on what roses say what.

Here's Say it With Flowers tip #1: 1 Red Rose = "I like you"

2 comments:

Alison, Jake, Addison, Avery and baby Bean said...

cold stone is old news pcraig... you of all people should know that!

Craig said...

Hey - I haven't been to the states for awhile. Also, it ain't old news to me. I LOVE ice cream! I guess you are on to the donuts and starbucks?