Friday, September 12, 2008

Starbucks Winner!


Well, there is no way that I'm going to make my reading goal. Too much going on this week! I finished Beyond The First Visit, but was unable to get through First Impressions. Thus, the winner of the Starbucks Card is Alison Bean. She was the only person to register this week and I'll be sending her a card - all the way to Texas. Send me your address, Alison!


If you didn't register cause you thought I was a reading machine and unstoppable, you see now it isn't so. :-) So, here is my goal for this week - register in the comments section by Monday at 10 PM - finish First Impressions and Community of Kindness.


If I don't make it - you win $5. If I do - I win $5! Register now!

4 comments:

Alison, Jake, Addison, Avery and baby Bean said...

YAYAYA! I won! I never thought I'd see the day! Good thing I check my blog 100x a day. I will thoroughly enjoy this starbucks drink. I hope you make it next week. (I think you can order the card online. I'll email you my address).

Heather K said...

ha!! guess I missed out...well...this week I AM registering a comment...enjoy your reads...I like the sound of those...who authors 'first impressions'?

Craig said...

Mark L. Waltz is the author. It is about creating a church that makes a great 'first impression' with visitors. Lots of great ideas.

Scott said...

Aaagh! I almost made it on time. Next week. Good luck with the reading.