Friday, September 19, 2008

Who'll be the winner?


Well, Alison, Heather and Scott signed in...Here's how it works...I say I'm going to read a certain amount and if I make it, I get a $5 starbucks card. If I don't, whomever has registered to compete has an opportunity to win the $5 starbucks card. Read it here for the complete story.

Since the abovementioned people signed in by 10 PM on Monday they are eligible. To win, the first one of them to say so in the comment to this post will win the starbucks card - cause I didn't finish my goal again! I got through First Impressions but not Community of Kindness. Having someone at our house or being out for 5 of 7 nights might have something to do with it...but i've made it through (and enjoyed) 4 books in 3 weeks so that's a big improvement.

Anyhow, if you want to try to win next week, just post "I'm in" or something to that effect in the comments to this post BEFORE Monday at 10 PM and you'll be in the running. I'll be starting and finishing Community of Kindness.

So - Alison, Heather, Scott - who'll be the winner?

10 comments:

Scott said...

I hope it's me!

Anonymous said...

im in!!! :D

Alison, Jake, Addison, Avery and baby Bean said...

dangit...

Heather K said...

apparently it's NOT me.. :(

Heather K said...

but....I AM in! I hope you finish...this could get expensive!! :)
Mind you...since you don't ever get to take your sister out for coffee......haha..

Tarina said...

starbucks, yippee!! i'm in!
GO CRAIG, GO CRAIG, GO CRAIG... heeheehee

Craig said...

Scott's the winner! That's $10 now! I could have bought another book!

I'm only busy M, T, W, Th and Friday night this week...should be interesting.

Anonymous said...

I am in

Craig said...

The check in time to see if I made it will be 10 AM on Saturday as some people are in different time zones...

Jeanne said...

I'm in. Hope you make it!